Press Release – July 11, 2012
Seattle Meeting Hotels
CULTURE AND CUISINE HIGHLIGHTED IN CEDARBROOK’S NEW OVERNIGHT PACKAGES
Quintessentially Northwest Destination Offers Guests a Selection of Seattle’s Best Experiences
SEATTLE – (July 11, 2012) - Seattle’s award-winning Cedarbrook Lodge announces its newest overnight packages, available now through fall 2012.
Featuring elements of culture, cuisine, lifestyle, entertainment and adventure, Cedarbrook’s new and returning packages are perfect for travelers looking for the opportune time to experience the quintessentially Northwest destination.
“Whether guests are visiting Seattle for the first time or are locals who want a fun staycation, there is truly something for everyone,” said Scott Ostrander, general manager at Cedarbrook Lodge. “Each package is unique in its components, but all center around the award-winning lodging and dining here at Cedarbrook.”
Guests can experience the culture of Cedarbrook Lodge and culinary excellence from Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar with the following overnight packages:
- Let’s Have a Picnic - Cedarbrook’s picturesque, lush lawns are perfect for a summer picnic. This package includes a picnic basket filled with specially prepared Northwest favorites from Executive Chef Mark Bodinet, as well as valet parking at Cedarbrook Lodge. Available now through Sept. 8, 2012 with rates from $289.
- Your Personal Chef - From the guided garden tour to the four-course tasting menu from Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, this culinary package focuses on the farm-to-table culinary vision of Executive Chef Mark Bodinet. This package also includes specially prepared garden-inspired cocktails for two and valet parking. Available now through Sept. 30, 2012 with rates from $379.
- Chocolate, A Girl’s Best Friend - This sweet package features all things chocolate, including a welcome amenity of petit fours, truffles and a bottle of chocolate wine, as well as a $25 dining credit for Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, 15 percent discount at The Marketplace and valet parking. Available now through Sept. 30, 2012 with rates from $339.
- Plug ‘n’ Play - Cedarbrook is the first Washington state hotel to offer Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations. Get charged with this package that includes valet parking with overnight EV charge, as well as a $50 dining credit for Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, 15 percent discount at The Marketplace and two round-trip tickets on the Central Link light rail. Available now through Sept. 30, 2012 with rates from $249.
Guests can explore the city’s diverse culture and events that are captured with the following packages:
- Ultimate Seattleite - Tour Seattle like a pro with this two-night package that includes admission to some of the city’s best attractions. Guests can experience a full day of activities in Seattle and return to enjoy a charcuterie platter and bottle of Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar private label wine. This package includes tickets to the new Seattle Great Wheel at Pier 57 and a Seattle CityPASS® valid for admission to six Seattle attractions, as well as valet parking at Cedarbrook and a copy of Edible Seattle: The Cookbook. Available now through Sept. 30, 2012 with rates from $718.
- Southside Girls Night Out - Enjoy a variety of entertainment and pampering in Seattle’s south side. This package includes early check-in, welcome amenity, two tickets to AMC Southcenter 16, a $75 gift card for ACME Bowling, two $50 gift cards for Gene Juarez Salon & Spa, as well as transportation to and from Westfield Southcenter shopping mall. Available now through Sept. 30, 2012 with rates from $399.
- The Needle - Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Seattle World’s Fair at Seattle Center with tickets for two to the Space Needle observation deck, valet parking at Cedarbrook Lodge and transportation to and from the Central Link light rail station. Available now through Oct. 31, 2012 with rates from $259.
- Phave Pharaoh - On its last stop in the U.S., the King Tut exhibit is on display at the Pacific Science Center. This package includes two King Tut Super Packages featuring exhibit admission, narrated audio tour and IMAX movie passes for two, as well as valet parking and a $25 dining credit for Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar. Available now through Jan. 6, 2013 with rates from $350.
In addition to its newest packages, several seasonal, sports, dining and entertainment packages remain available including The Pampered Pooch, To Dine For, I HEART Shopping, Retreat to Romance, Drop Me Off at the Ballgame, Play On, and Pre- or Post-Cruise. For more information about all of Cedarbrook’s current packages and special offers, visit http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/special_offers.php.
Guests at Cedarbrook Lodge have access to a vast assortment of complimentary amenities and services, including Northwest continental breakfast featuring smoked salmon, local charcuterie, fresh fruit and more; two Living Rooms featuring comfortable sitting areas, fireplaces, book libraries and complimentary 24-hour snacks such as Haagen Dazs ice cream, malted milk balls, yogurt, fresh fruit and bottled water; hotel-wide WiFi access; a copy of USA Today; and guest shuttle service to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Central Link light rail and Amtrak Tukwila stations, and Westfield Southcenter shopping mall.
Cedarbrook Lodge offers 104 guest rooms and suites, valet and self-parking, as well as extensive meeting space including more than 18,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space, 14 banquet and meeting rooms, and 5,500 square feet of outdoor event space. At Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, Cedarbrook’s award-winning farm-to-table restaurant, guests can enjoy flavors of the Northwest prepared by Executive Chef Mark Bodinet and his culinary team.
For more information about Cedarbrook Lodge, including details about special offers and upcoming events, visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com. For more information about Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, including hours, menus and special events, visit http://www.CopperleafRestaurant.com.
About Cedarbrook Lodge
Cedarbrook Lodge, rated the No. 1 hotel in the world on the Expedia® 2011 Insiders’ SelectTM List and No. 1 hotel in the U.S. in the TripAdvisor® 2011 Travelers’ Choice® Awards, is located at 18525 36th Avenue South in Seattle, Wash., less than one mile from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Its dining establishment, Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, features quintessentially Northwest farm-to-table cuisine and was named a 2011 Top 10 New Restaurant in the U.S. by Gayot. Nestled on an 18 acre oasis of restored wetlands, Cedarbrook Lodge features the coveted combination of a convenient location, serene setting, exceptional guest services and more than 24,000 square feet of event space ideal for many occasions including social gatherings, weddings, business meetings and conferences. Cedarbrook Lodge is a member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels to quickly earn free stays at participating properties. For reservations, call toll-free (877) 515-2176. Contact Cedarbrook Lodge directly at (206) 901-9268 or visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com.
About Coastal Hotel Group
Coastal Hotel Group is a privately held, Seattle-based hotel hospitality management company specializing in distinctive luxury hotels, resorts, inns, and lodges. Established in 1987, Coastal Hotel Group has earned a reputation for providing remarkable lodging choices for the discerning traveler. Coastal Hotel Group is a founding member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels across the country to quickly earn free nights at any participating property. For more information about Coastal Hotel Group, visit http://www.CoastalHotels.com.