Press Release – March 1, 2012
Seattle Meeting Hotels
PILLOW MENU: THE NEWEST OPTION AT CEDARBROOK LODGE
Quintessentially Northwest Seattle business and leisure hotel introduces new guest amenity
SEATTLE – (March 1, 2012) - Guests at Cedarbrook Lodge can now rest their heads on a pillow of their choice, and more comfortably dream the night away at the quintessentially northwest hotel. The award-winning Seattle business and leisure property debuts its newest guest amenity, the pillow menu, today.
Cedarbrook’s pillow menu features a selection of seven pillows, each offering different levels of support, filling and even aromatic scents. In addition to enjoying the pillows at Cedarbrook, guests can order pillows from Cedarbrook’s front desk and have them shipped directly to their residence.
“Sleep quality can be affected dramatically by something as simple as a pillow,” said Scott Ostrander, general manager of Cedarbrook Lodge. “We’re pleased to offer this new amenity as a way to further accommodate our guests’ preferences and options while they stay with us.”
Cedarbrook’s pillow menu:
- Perfect Pillow: An even blend of gray duck and gray duck hypoallergenic feather, this pillow provides guests with tranquil sleep and subtle neck support.
- Popular Pillow: With 25 percent gray duck down and 75 percent gray duck hypoallergenic feather, this pillow provides guests with more neck support than the Perfect Pillow.
- Prominent Pillow: One of the firmest pillows available, this Rhapsody Wrap experience is ideal for side sleepers. This pillow’s wrap fill is a blend of 30 percent gray duck down and 70 percent gray duck feather, with a core filling of duck feathers.
- Aquaplush: A great alternative to down, this 100 percent combed polyester fiber pillow, made with 235TC fabric, provides guests with plush, down-like comfort.
- Buckwheat Pillow: This pillow is great for relieving and reducing tension, stress, body aches, snoring and sleeplessness.
- Body Pillow: Made with hypoallergenic duck feathers, this pillow is a perfect solution for guests who want a head-to-toe experience. Additionally, guests can either a 100 percent cotton or silk Carmeuse pillow case.
- Boudoir Pillow: A wonderful little pillow made with white goose down provides a snug hug during sleep and travel. This pillow also has an inside pocket for Tiara CottonsTM scented sachets.
- Tiara CottonsTM: Guests can select an aromatic pillow cover to complement their selected pillow. These scented blends of herbs and flowers enhance relaxation and are available in chamomile or lavender.
The pillow menu is the newest addition of complimentary guest amenities at Cedarbrook. Other signature amenities and services include living rooms with comfortable sitting areas, fireplaces, book libraries and 24-hour snacks such as Haagen Dazs ice cream, malted milk balls, yogurt, fresh fruit and bottled water; hotel-wide WiFi access; Northwest continental breakfast with favorites including smoked salmon, local charcuterie, fresh fruit, oatmeal and more; copy of USA Today; guest shuttles to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and SoundTransit Central Link light rail and Amtrak Tukwila stations.
Cedarbrook Lodge offers 104 guest rooms and suites, valet and self-parking, and extensive meeting space including more than 18,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space, 14 banquet and meeting rooms, and 5,500 square feet of outdoor event space. Guests can also enjoy farm-to-table dining at Copperleaf Restaurant, an intimate, award-winning 30-seat restaurant featuring sustainable, locally sourced northwest cuisine.
For more information about Cedarbrook Lodge, visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com or call (206) 901-9268.
About Cedarbrook Lodge
Cedarbrook Lodge, rated the No. 1 hotel in the world on the Expedia® 2011 Insiders’ SelectTM List and No. 1 hotel in the U.S. in the TripAdvisor® 2011 Travelers’ Choice® Awards, is located at 18525 36th Avenue South in Seattle, Wash., less than one mile from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Its dining establishment, Copperleaf Restaurant, features quintessentially Northwest farm-to-table cuisine and was named a 2011 Top 10 New Restaurant in the U.S. by Gayot. Nestled on an 18 acre oasis of restored wetlands, Cedarbrook Lodge features the coveted combination of a convenient location, serene setting, exceptional guest services and more than 24,000 square feet of event space ideal for many occasions including social gatherings, weddings, business meetings and conferences. Cedarbrook Lodge is a member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels to quickly earn free stays at participating properties. For reservations, call toll-free (877) 515-2176. Contact Cedarbrook Lodge directly at (206) 901-9268 or visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com.
About Coastal Hotel Group
Coastal Hotel Group is a privately held, Seattle-based hotel hospitality management company specializing in distinctive luxury hotels, resorts, inns, and lodges. Established in 1987, Coastal Hotel Group has earned a reputation for providing remarkable lodging choices for the discerning traveler. Coastal Hotel Group is a founding member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels across the country to quickly earn free nights at any participating property. For more information about Coastal Hotel Group, visit http://www.CoastalHotels.com.