Here are just a few of the simply expected elements required during an amazing girls’ getaway:
- Your best gal pal(s)
- Great gab (including gossip)
- Sizzling stories
- Hand-crafted cocktails
- Fabulous food
- Loads of laughter
- Trickles of tears
- Exchange of future hopes and dreams
- Thanks for the girls’ together past
What else factors into the perfect girls’ getaway mix? Well . . .
- A decidedly delicious destination. Like Seattle!
- A quintessentially Northwest-style venue featuring comfy accommodations, unexpected amenities (such as community living rooms with 24/7 complimentary snacks), original works of art and seasoned service. An affordable place, too, to hang your hat (or shelve your shoes). Like Cedarbrook Lodge!
- A delightfully unexpected location. Thoughtfully situated less than five minutes from Sea-Tac International Airport.
- An intimate, relaxed and award-winning dining environment (indoors or out) where diners relish the freshest farm-to-table local and regional bounty at lunch and dinner. And where cocktails and menu offerings are passionately concepted, seasonally reviewed and beautifully presented. Like Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar!
And if there’s time? Shopping, of course! And spa-related activities. A movie perhaps?
Fact is, women consider a girls’ getaway like a grown-up (not grown-old) slumber party . . . when you sleep because you simply ‘have’ to . . . after you’ve exhausted yourself happily with all the other pursuits! And Cedarbrook Lodge’s guest rooms feature Simmons® Beautyrest BlackTMGeorgetownTM Plush Pillow Top bedding wrapped in luxury linens.
End result? Pure joy!
So, how about it? BFFs unite! Get out the word . . . twitter, facebook, text, even call (gasp!) your ‘girls.’ Agree on some dates to get away. And make your Cedarbrook Lodge reservations soon. Can you almost begin to feel the fun starting?