Complete Meeting Package (CMP)
Nature inspires Cedarbrook’s distinct setting and our associates deliver memorable meetings.
Meeting participants experience accommodations designed for comfort and productivity, event space free from distractions, robust audio-visual support, public spaces ideal for one-on-one or small group dialogues, and exceptional, fresh, local cuisine.
No matter your meeting size or objective, Cedarbrook Lodge’s Complete Meeting Package is an excellent choice for value and convenience.
See how Cedarbrook’s Complete Meeting Package provides ease and flexibility from your request for proposal though to pre-event planning and day-of support. Take advantage of the time you will save by letting the CMP do the work for you, so you can focus on your VIPs and attendees!
CMP guests enjoy:
- Day-use self and valet parking for all participants. (Gratuity not included)
- Dedicated meeting space with state-of-the-art, built-in audiovisual and conference equipment, individual temperature controls, tackable wall surfaces, and padded executive chairs for full-day comfort and conference tables set to your specifications.
- Standard audio-visual equipment includes high-powered LCD projectors, retractable ceiling screens, computer audio HDMI connection, AC power strip set at presenter’s table, 3M Post-It flip chart package, and markers.
- Meeting supplies include pens, notepads, coasters, mints, glasses and water service.
- Northwest-Inspired Breakfast includes scrambled eggs, Applewood-smoked bacon, bagels, smoked salmon, charcuterie, Greek yogurt fruit parfaits, granola, cereals, fresh fruit juices, assorted pastries and muffins, Starbucks coffees and tea.
- Unlimited morning and afternoon communal break service with assorted snacks and hot and cold beverages.
- Chef’s Choice Lunch Buffet includes three salads, three hot entrées (one is vegetarian), rolls and butter, assorted desserts and non-alcoholic beverage service. Dietary restrictions are easily accommodated.
Meeting & Event Menus
Want to make your meeting or event memorable and customized? Cedarbrook Lodge has exceptional catering options and are happy to work with you to create a dining experience that is a perfect fit for your event. A few sample menus are listed below
Additional A/V equipment is available for rent, upon request. Additional equipment includes wireless microphones, Polycom speaker phones, dedicated Wi-Fi hotspots, wireless remotes, and more.
Same-day audio visual requests are subject to a surcharge. Please call 206.214.4130 for more information.